5/1/09

indie presses

I updated my list of 'other indie presses' (right hand side bar), but if I forgot your press, feel free to let me know and I'll add you (and please also feel free to add Blood Pudding Press to your list). I know there are oodles of delightful small presses out there and it can be a challenge to stay on top of you all. I'm especially intrerested in independent, poetry-oriented presses that publish chapbooks and small books, but will probably add to the list any small press that drops me a line.
*

Also, just a little reminder for interested parties that I do have a newish personal/poetry blog at http://doppelgangrene.blogspot.com/ where I sometimes write about Blood Pudding Press stuff, sometimes write about my own personal poetry stuff, and sometimes write about other literary matters.

XO. Juliet Cook

*

P.S. In other indie press related news, I only have ONE copy remaining of MONDO CRAMPO, my recent pussylicious poeyry chapbook published through the dusie kollektiv 3. Here's a mini review by poet/editor Brooklyn Copeland:

‘The design is cool and the poems are so very Juliet Cook. Meaning, I can't read them before bed or before eating. I can safely read Juliet's poems between the hours of 12p and 4p. I love how inventive she is. I feel like she takes all the girly dressings and yummy fixings about which I am most nostalgic, puts them in a blender with her own blood and spit, and pours them into a cupcake pan for baking.’



Available (until it's not) via http://www.bloodpuddingpress.etsy.com/

No comments: