12/11/09

Now Available From Slash Pine Press

UPDATE: I've received my fabulous author copies, so am now offering a small quantity of signed copies of FONDANT PIG ANGST in my etsy shop at http://www.BloodPuddingPress.etsy.com.



This weekend, Slash Pine Press finished hand stitching my new poetry chapbook, FONDANT PIG ANGST, and it is now available for only $5.00 online or by mail. For more details on how to acquire, please see the Slash Pine Press website at http://slashpinepress.blogspot.com/.

From the site: "Slash Pine Press is pleased to announce the release of our first chapbook of poems, Juliet Cook's dynamically gut-wrenching, Fondant Pig Angst. I feel confident in saying Juliet's voice is an American original, fusing pastry with grotesquerie, icing with amputation. These poems are not plainly 'dark'. No, they are alive and electric and full of verve and spunk, playfulness even, and it's these competing impulses that make for such an amazing collection of poems. "

When I receive my own copies of the book, I will also offer a few signed copies for sale in the Blood Pudding Press etsy shop.

I will also be reading at the Slash Pine Press Poetry Festival this April, but more on that later.

(The Birthday Pig image is the cover art on FONDANT PIG ANGST, by the marvelous Marnie Weber.)

No comments: