8/16/16

The NEW August flock of Thirteen Myna Birds has arrived!

The August flock of Thirteen Myna Birds has arrived! Offering new poetry by Louise Robertson, Shannon Connor Winward, Harriet Stratton, A.J. Huffman, Gary Beck, Valerie Loveland, and Wayne F. Burke all HERE - http://13myna.blogspot.com/
"I wanted to curl my face and spit out - the hook stuck deep - I put my imaginary arm around it again - fearful of what monsters might come - press blue Vaseline from his lips to mine - a crimson river down my throat - the soft explosions of the drops colliding with the window’s pane - sirens pierce the day - there is no functional bottom to an ocean - I could not line up his vertebrae in proper order - I eat each piece when it’s hot - don't want to die - drowned in the coming storm"

No comments: