11/23/16

The NEW November flock of Thirteen Myna Birds is more disturbing than your standard stuffing!

"Things were different before this - I used to be alive - Now that the clocks have fallen back, the clouds resemble - the universe that’s been dying in my stomach - loaded onto conveyor belts - on a foot bridge over the canal, staring down at the mossy water - In these frequencies the skin of light jumps - Sea ground glass bits washed ashore - Tiny scraps of frayed paper - Incoherent pieces - I place each tooth onto a half-torn tissue - memory from breakage - paint a bloody cross near my sternum - Death somewhere deep inside my body" The NEW November flock of Thirteen Myna Birds has arrived, offering new poems by Howie Good, Jennifer E. Hudgens, Melissa Eleftherion, and Michael D. Grover, HERE - http://13myna.blogspot.com/ Partake and help spread the word.

No comments: