6/24/17

New! The June Thirteen Myna Birds Flock Has Arrived!

Just in time for the last weekend of June, the new June flock of Thirteen Myna Birds has arrived!
It starts with two teaser piece poems by Sarah Lilius, which also appear within her new Blood Pudding Press poetry chapbook, "Thirsty Bones"!
Then it includes 13 new poems by Sarah Nichols, Susanna Kittredge, Peter Braddock, Donna Dallas, Matthew F. Amati, Allison Grayhurst, Christian Sammartino, and Chelsea Jones!
"blood pixels are starting to look real these days - A tree of eyes - sickness in my mirror is all I see - The glass comes down trapping me inside - I should cut and open the void - meet reality by screaming at tombstones - Death is too loud - Is it burning like an enemy in our closet or like a miracle denied? - like a parcel for someone else - Into the first gear of grief - chopped off hands that came to him empty of gold - the ant crawls up your leg - your arms and back printed in rows of purple butterflies - I heard the reporters lying - my naked body burning - The spaceship exploded"

No comments: