5/27/22

The NEW May 2022 flock of Thirteen Myna Birds is HERE !

The NEW May 2022 flock of Thirteen Myna Birds has arrived! Filled with poetry and art by Abigail Denton, Darryl Shupe, Sandra Feen, Linda Umans, Janet Kinaird Parker, Ken Poyner, Marc Vincenz, Joseph Cooper, and Paul Ilechko!

"There is a tree in my backyard from which pus-filled boils hang - At night I hear creaks coming from my dresser - Torpor trapped beneath fish scales - In the middle of a cloud of expectations - the perfect synthetic Mate - I thought I could escape him but he was everywhere - there was always something unpleasant in the weeds - the racing of rabbits racing through my mind - the antichrist to her cheer section - if I can push myself through the undying light of every morning and the corrosive darkness of every night, then I can be here and do this - make a wish for yourself that she'll morph into instant dead dandelion - Rain connecting endings that nobody likes - nobody told me I would miss it so much - My eyes dominated by the vain desire to be young - the sound a grapefruit makes when pried apart - the objects so alive were still so far removed - but now spits out the seeds and core - dust is mostly made from skin cells..."

Dive in here - https://13myna.blogspot.com/


Keep Elevated by Sandra Feen

No comments: