10/8/24

NEW! Two of Juliet Cook's creepy poems are newly appearing in Cul-de-sac of Blood!

Juliet Cook has two new short poems appearing in Cul-de-sac of Blood!

Usually when I have new poems up, I share a few lines from one of the poems, but this time I'm sharing Cul-de-sac of Blood's description of my poems because I love their description!
Furthermore, after you read the two poems, if interested you can click on "Learn More About These Poems".
Here's what Cul-de-sac said about my poems:
"Rotting bear dolls & chicken brains erase our heads & replace them with images of themselves, & though we might not have a name for this process, Juliet Cook’s poems show us what it feels like to find ourselves somewhere between foreground & background."
Read the poems HERE - https://www.culdesacofblood.com/juliet-cook-3
This photo of Henry Spencer (played by Jack Nance) in Eraserhead (directed by David Lynch) initially inspired the first poem.


No comments: