8/28/15

NEW Tinderbox Editions Book Interview with Nicole Rollender about her poetry chapbook Bone of My Bone, coming soon from Blood Pudding Press!

"My son, my second child, was born nine weeks premature. I woke up at 5 a.m. to find that my water had broken, so we took this eerie, awful drive to the hospital with my daughter chattering in the backseat. I didn’t feel him move for more than half the trip, and I kept thinking we had lost him. It was surreal and terrifying. Several of the poems in the chapbook are concerned with this – what if I lose a child I had never met?"
from a new Book Interview with Nicole Ross Rollender, about her COMING SOON Blood Pudding Press poetry chapbook, "Bone of My Bone".
Thank you very much to Tinderbox Editions for conducting this interview, HERE -http://www.tinderboxeditions.blogspot.com/2015/08/book-interview-bone-of-my-bone-by.html
"Bone of My Bone" is now available for pre-order in the Blood Pudding Press shop, HERE -https://www.etsy.com/listing/244912275/preorder-bone-of-my-bone-by-nicole?ref=shop_home_active_1

No comments: