8/31/17

The New August Flock of Thirteen Myna Birds has Arrived!

The new August flock of Thirteen Myna Birds has finally arrived on the last day of August!
New poems by Charles CicirellaJennifer E. Hudgens, Alan Britt, Ali Jones, Eddy Jordan, and John Grey.
"His wide palms made it easy to hold his prey - I tried to climb out of the hole again - to dig my way out of losing - even background checks are shot full of holes - dripping from a corroded arrowhead - Was this what hell feels like - like blackened goblets - in red dawn - in love with sweetness and gore - turning comatose blue - I start to black out again - it's a side-effect of spirits - the shadows of trees moving back and forth - my head holds my predator's wisdom - We drag our dreams - the radio bleeds a sobbing tune -fluid and bloody - mouth jolts open, as if forced from within."
Partake of it all HERE - https://13myna.blogspot.com/

No comments: