10/25/17

Another New "Fuck Cancer Poems" has found a home!

Dan Denton received his copy of the new "Fuck Cancer Poems" poetry chapbook by Michael Grover (Blood Pudding Press, 2017)!
"Michael Grover has been a friend, a brother, and a poetry teacher/mentor to me for the past couple of years. I’ve watched cancer pretty much kick his ass a few times. I’ve seen him at some pretty low spots in his fight with the big ‘C.’
I’ve also had the pleasure of watching Mike throw a few punches of his own in that battle. Today I got this in the mail. I couldn’t be more proud of him for writing this, and grateful that Blood Pudding Press published it.
You can order your own copy here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/BloodPuddingPress
Thanks Mike. Fuck Cancer!
*footnote* my buddy Craig Firsdon designed the cover"

No comments: