8/8/18

The New August Flock of Thirteen Myna Birds Has Arrived!

The NEW August flock of Thirteen Myna Birds has arrived and features SEVENTEEN new poems by Ariana D. Den Bleyker, Kelle Grace Gaddis, Ann Randlette, James Croal Jackson, Donna Dallas, Aimee Bounds, Michael A. Griffith, Wayne F. Burke, Jacalyn Shelley, and Bonnie MacAllister!
"Mania gave me summer in an envelope - There’s a death in the air floating up towards our window - She dives into brackish lagoons - before the transition to zero - missing limbs, now sprinkling down - Feathers on fire - beauty burnt to bone - against the swollen moon with talons full - a scarecrow shaken off her cross - A grandfather clock ticks endless quiet - I sit captive between gargoyles - unregulated wasp nests - burbling liquid - No one else will ever want to kill me like I do - I burn full on into the sea - a bloody-funnel-fringed nose - blood orange-red down the hollow of my throat - eyes pecked-out by birds - A giddy foot, levitating for a while..."
Dive or sink down under the latest flight, HERE - https://13myna.blogspot.com/

No comments: