3/16/19

This Monday, March 18th at The Poetry Forum!

This coming Monday, March 18, starting at 7 PM, Juliet Cook will be the featured reader at The Poetry Forum's monthly poetry reading!
It takes place in Columbus,Ohio at Bossy Grrls Pin-Up Joint
(2598 N High Street, Columbus OH 43202).
I'll be reading some poems from my new full-length poetry book, "Malformed Confetti" (published by Crisis Chronicles Press, 2018) and from my new chapbook,"From One Ruined Human to Another" (published by Cringe-Worthy Poets Collective, 2018).
I also plan to read a few very new, as-yet unpublished poems from an in-progress collection with Purple in its title.
So if I have any Columbus area (or nearby area) poetry friends who might be interested in hearing me read some weird poetry Monday... 
http://www.columbuspoetryforum.com/schedule.html

🧚‍♂️
🖤😈

No comments: