5/31/19

Juliet Cook's Two New Poetry Chapbooks - side by side!

"My stomach is churning
into a giant container
of gelatinous tapioca pudding.
The last time I remember liking pudding
was when I was a little girl.
Now it just makes me gag.

I see a mean nursing home attendant
force feeding pudding to the elders
she doesn't like, even if they told her not to
when they could still speak for themselves
and open their own mouths by choice.

When I could still speak for myself,
I told them I didn't like their fucking pudding.
Now that I can't tell them to stop,
they'll shove as much of it inside me as they can
until I choke on tiny clots.

some lines from  DARK PURPLE INTERSECTIONS...


***

"I'm too young for girdles.
I'm too old for weekly waxing
off the pussy hair. Off with my head,
with my mixed-up, middle-aged digits.

One side fine tuned, trimmed, and bleached;
the other side a hairy, dirty, blood drenched mess,
screaming like a decimated blow torch."

some lines from 
Another Set of Ripped-Out Bloody Pigtails

***























I'm adding a photo that includes both of my two NEW May 2019 poetry chapbooks


The first one is DARK PURPLE INTERSECTIONS (inside my Black Doll Head Irises), which I recently self-published through Blood Pudding Press, for the Dusie Kollektiv 9. It will soon be available online in a free PDF version, but a hand designed print version can be purchased from the Blood Pudding Press shop HERE -https://www.etsy.com/listing/689260672/new-dark-purple-intersections-inside-my?ref=shop_home_feat_1


The second one is Another Set Of Ripped-Out Bloody Pigtails, with cover art by Craig Firsdon, filled with disturbing poems, published by The Poet's Haven, and officially available the last day of May (TODAY)! That one can be acquired through The Poet's Haven HERE -https://boutique.poetshaven.com/AuthorSeries?product_id=159

***

(If anyone would like to purchase both at the same time directly from me, PM me.)

No comments: