5/8/19

NEW! DARK PURPLE INTERSECTIONS (inside my Black Doll Head Irises) by Juliet Cook (Blood Pudding Press for Dusie Kollektiv 9)



"I wrote about my bruised, battered, scratched legs
and the bulging blue veins
that kept on bulging farther
out of alignment

then shifting
too close for comfort
to boring normalcy."

***

DARK PURPLE INTERSECTIONS with some worm stickers on top of some insectile sock legs.

***

DARK PURPLE INTERSECTIONS (inside my Black Doll Head Irises) is a new 2019 poetry chapbook by Juliet Cook, published by Blood Pudding Press for the Dusie Kollektiv 9, as of May 2019.

It has recently been added to the Blood Pudding Press shop and you can find out more about it here - https://www.etsy.com/listing/689260672/new-dark-purple-intersections-inside-my?fbclid=IwAR06P1OeAPAqAsrbGgiloxQx-3Q3w_ay3JJt0H61DZU-xZtC56W5-PkcCe0 

No comments: