9/24/10

Newly Updated Thirteen Myna Birds

Inlcuding poems by Micah Freeman, John Rocco, James Valvis, Phylinda Moore, Stephanie Wytovich, & Daniel Snethen.

zombie jewel motherfuck Nightmare. creeping slaughterhouse cockroach.
dashed between dumped words. ragged rock rubs raw. brain transmitters.
grayscale sparkles.

http://13myna.blogspot.com/

(Poems are now being read and considered for the Halloweenish issue late next month; check out the guidelines below the poems and feel free to send a darkly delicious submission my way soon. Slurp! Zombie-fied Juliet Cook.)


P.S. Aside from the content (which will be some people's style but not other people's style and I don't really care) does anyone have trouble reading Thirteen Myna Birds because of it's color or font size? Feel free to let me know; because if several people do, then I will consider redesigning the site. I chose the current color and size because they work for me, but other things could work for me too...

No comments: