3/10/13

Set of TWO – Get both NEW 2013 Contest Winning Blood Pudding Press Poetry Chapbooks

Set of TWO – Get both NEW 2013 Contest Winning Blood Pudding Press Poetry Chapbooks for a substantially lowered price when you buy them together – Renegade//Heart by Lisa M. Cole AND Poking through the Fabric of the Light that Formed Us by Lora Bloom

Each of these two newest Contest Winning poetry chapbooks costs $7.00 individually; with this listing, you will pay $10.00 for BOTH of them, saving $4.00

*


RENEGADE//HEART by Lisa M.Cole 

"sleep with all the dolls/ /unhook your rotary phone and watch/ /the broken chandelier as it swings like a marionette/ / listen…” 

(from 2)

AND

Poking through the Fabric of the Light that Formed Us: Songs and Stories to Read in the Mirror by Lora Bloom 

“the beer in my blood washed through my thighs I could feel the trickle of my 
period waiting deep in my belly, the swelling of the rounded moon reflected there
from the towering window, crashing rain sang a fall midnight call, thunder
echoed against the walls of the sky I closed my eyes writhing under cold lens
like a microscope creature death pangs under eye of cold light”

(from Green Frog Princess)

*

https://www.etsy.com/listing/125436850/set-of-two-get-both-new-2013-contest



No comments: