12/15/14

Choose Books for Xmas!

I love Alessandra Bava's blog post about choosing books for Xmas, especially indie books and poetry books by women writers!
And to make it even better, she names some presses I adore, including {dancing girl press & studio}Hyacinth Girl PressMisty Publications, and my own Blood Pudding Press (and more)!
And to make it even better times three (!!!) she recommends one of my own poetry chapbooks (Thirteen Designer Vaginas, published by Hyacinth Girl Press) AND two poetry chapbooks published by my Blood Pudding Press (Letters From Room 27 of the Grand Midway Hotel by Margaret Bashaar - and House on Fire by Susan Yount) as great holiday gifts!
In addition to Bava's wonderful recommendations, I would also like to recommend HER chapbook, published by Blood Pudding Press, "They Talk About Death" by Alessandra Bava - https://www.etsy.com/listing/195494626/new-they-talk-about-death-by-alessandra?ref=shop_home_feat_1

No comments: