9/18/15

Yet Another Wonderful New Interview with Nicole Rollender about Bone of My Bone

At the beginning of her most recent interview at Speaking of Marvels about her new Blood Pudding Press poetry chapbook, "Bone of My Bone", new Blood Pudding Press poet Nicole Rollender mentions two other Blood Pudding Press poet chapbooks as some of her favorite chapbooks:

"I’ve become such a fan of Blood Pudding Press’s chapbooks, especially Lisa Ciccarello's At night, the dead and Lisa Marie Cole's Renegade // Heart. Ghostly, visionary, metaphysical, macabre, haunted, these small but powerful collections make me want to write even more – the poems speak to the concerns my work centers on: the complexities of being an embodied spirit, how the dead still haunt/influence our lives and what we learn from them...

These chapbooks are also beautiful art objects: the cover images, the cover and text stock is deckle-edged, the pages are hand-numbered and spider-stamped, and the tomes are bound with decorative ribbon and wrapped in paper and tied with more ribbon when delivered. I was such a fan of how BPP produces artful chapbooks that I specifically wanted to send Bone of My Bone there first"

Read more of Nicole Rollender's new interview HERE - https://chapbookinterviews.wordpress.com/2015/09/18/nicole-rollender/

Procure her chapbook for yourself HERE - https://www.etsy.com/listing/244912253/new-bone-of-my-bone-by-nicole-rollender?ref=shop_home_active_5


No comments: