9/11/18

An Event this Thursday and Sunday, including Blood Pudding Press poet, Lora Bloom

Blood Pudding Press poet, Lora Bloom, will be participating in this writing event this coming Thursday and Sunday!
"Liz Zimmerman has produced this amazing writers series for the Fringe in West Philly and I am honored to be participating in both Thurs the 13th for the sci fi/horror theme and on the 16th with a group of amazing women writers. On Thursday I will be reading selections from a YA sci fi story I am working on and on Sunday I will be reading selections from my Blood Pudding Press poetry chapbook."

***

You can partake of and/or acquire Lora Bloom's Blood Pudding Press poetry chapbook,"Poking through the Fabric of the Light that Formed Us", HERE - https://www.etsy.com/listing/124662033/poking-through-the-fabric-of-the-light?ref=shop_home_active_3

No comments: