7/11/23

"I can tell you the leeches and parasites inside me / have always joined forces with confetti" (inside Juliet Cook's CONTORTED DOOM CONVEYOR)...

"I can tell you the leeches and parasites inside me
have always joined forces with confetti.
My glittery brain waves rip the bandages off,
bite back, then cover the wounds with more words.

My mental kaleidoscope collides with another Martini.
I like it sweet and I like it strong. My drinking buddy
is a hot pink narwhal named Mister Melodramatosis."

the beginning of the first poem, "With a Cherry on Top of His Tusk" inside Juliet Cook's new poetry chapbook, "CONTORTED DOOM CONVEYOR", newly available from Gutter Snob Books!

get it HERE (as of right now, there are only 3 copies remaining here) - https://www.magicaljeep.com/product/doom/140

or get it HERE - https://www.amazon.com/Contorted-Doom-Conveyor-Gutter-Books/dp/B0C6W7C2HV/?fbclid=IwAR3KE6QSri7SdVZ9EvZet0EuUhju862Ju9jlnhpWqUiPlZ8tSi7Qce0z0TE

or let Cook know if you'd like to acquire a copy directly from her...

No comments: