6/27/18

Now you can acquire "From One Ruined Human to Another" directly from the author, Juliet Cook

Now that I've received my own copies of my new poetry chapbook, "From One Ruined Human to Another" (published by Cringe-Worthy Poets Collective Press this month), and mailed some copies to my cover artist Craig Firsdon, and set aside a few copies to keep for myself, I still have a few copies left - so if anyone wants to buy a copy directly from me, you can do so via my paypal account.

Just send $8.00 (which includes shipping) to Julietcoo@gmail.com via paypal and I'll mail you a copy.

You can also still get a copy directly from the press that published it here - https://www.cwpcollectivepress.com/bookstore-1/from-one-ruined-human-to-another

Inside front cover of "From One Ruined Human to Another", a new poetry chapbook by Juliet Cook, with cover art created by Craig Firsdon ( published by CWP Collective Press)

Table of Contents of "From One Ruined Human to Another", a new poetry chapbook by Juliet Cook (published by CWP Collective Press)

Outside front and Inside front covers of "From One Ruined Human to Another".

No comments: